irrigating for a greener tomorrow
Afriq Water's Fertilizer tanks are ideal to apply liquid fertilizers, a necessary practice in modern agriculture for many farmers and work well with your sprinkler or drip irrigation system.
Liquid fertilisers are water-soluble minerals to add to the soil to promote the growth and health of the plants. These solutions absorbed quickly and bring nutritional benefits to the plants soon after use.
Some of the water-soluble fertilizers that contain essential elements such as:
- Nitrogen: Helps plants synthesize the energy they need to stimulate growth and promote the production of high-quality fruits or seeds.
- Potassium: The element is crucial for the healthy development of plant roots, fruits and leaves. Plants need it to stimulate food production and strengthen their immunity to infections and diseases.
- Potassium: This plant nutrient promotes fruit production by promoting energy transfer throughout the plant structure.
- Calcium: Plants need this nutrient to build a solid cell wall structure and to optimize the availability and transfer of other minerals.
- ... and many more essential elements
Instruction for how to use your fertilizer tank
Step 1: Open the control valve completely. Step 2: Pour the liquid fertilizer into the tank. Step 3: Fill the tank with water and close the lid. Step 4: Restrict the flow by closing the control valve as needed, and open both valves of the tank completely. Step 5: On completion open the control valve completely and close the two tank valves. Step 6: Empty tank and clean with water to remove any fertilizer residue.
Advantages of using a fertilizer tank with your irrigation system
The Quick Coupling System is sealed with a lip gasket for a leak proof connection even at low pressure and two or more latches ensures a quick and hassle free connection and release.
Maximize profit by applying the right amount of water and fertilizer.
- uniform fertilizer applications
- flexibility in timing of applications
- use less fertilizer
60 litre Vertical Fertilizer Tank
Product Code: FERT-TANK-060
100 litre Vertical Fertilizer Tank
Product Code: FERT-TANK-100